Saturday, October 9, 2010

35 - 21

Steve here,

It is 2:16 am in Ukraine and I am sitting on the floor in an empty lobby and I just saw something amazing. I only saw about 1 in 20 plays due to the fact that I watched on a computer with a terrible wireless reception but I did get to see the last few seconds of SC defeating the #1 team in the nation. Please read the latest blog from Sunny below but I had to share my elation with someone, someway and this is the only way I know how...I am very happy!!!! Sorry Todd.

Wow, what a week...


3 comments:

  1. Saw your message and John is grinning from ear to ear. He says he never thought he would see that score in all his years. Especially against the #1 team. It was a great game--from beginning to end. 84,000 at the stadium. I think Spurrier smiled:) We love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. What an exciting time. We all appreciate you sharing it with us. Our prayers continue for your health, safety and return with Tatyana. Love, ebba/john

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in shock..it was addicting watching the game between patients rooms....everyone had the game on and if they didn't ,well I'd turn it on for them. I told everyone they needed to watch this game because it was truly a historical moment for the SC team!! Kinda late for you..but you needed to see the game!!

    I love reading about all of your many wonderful experiences throughout this journey. The pictures are amazing...LOVE all of your smiles!! I know today must have been one surreal day. Tatyana is so beautiful!! You all look so happy together in the pictures. A truly beautiful family. What a blessing! I, of course, will anxiously await the answer to the teaser....that Sunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We couldn't believe it! HOW AWESOME!!! GO GAMECOCKS! This makes me not want to watch NFL games anymore so I can focus on SC! :)

    ReplyDelete